Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Big Dumbass Shaq...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    **********

    The network has picked up a drama script revolving around L.A. Lakers star Shaquille O'Neal and a fictional teammate who suffers a career-ending injury and winds up securing a job at Shaq's old high school. The multiethnic drama will focus on the ex-player, who becomes a coach and is advised by the school's principal, a former mentor of Shaq's.

    O'Neal is expected to appear in the pilot and will make occasional appearances.

    The series will be co-executive-produced by writer Judith McCreary, who's no stranger to writing about the basketball world.

    She was a supervising producer on Showtime's "Hoop Dreams" and also spent the last two and a half years as co-executive producer on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."

    **********

    I can't stand to here this big dumbass talk in general...much less in his own sitcom...

  2. #2
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Infobeat, eh?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I love info beat...I hated it til I got all this free time...now...I look forward to each and every installment...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice buttons. the miami vice look works! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    *has no idea wtf infobeat is.... tries to add to the convo* [img]confused.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •